During the To My Roots workshop we will focus on playful vocal relaxation. We will find the way how to release our voice in a healthy way and interconnect it spontaneously with our natural breath and body movement. We will strengthen our balance and grounding through creative support of our potential and feeling of comfortable security. Let´s sing a song of love and respect to ourselves and the world around.
„The journey to my roots brings me acceptance and transformation, trust, balance and hope. I like to inspire and support the maturation process of all of us.“
Harmonizing chi-kung Yin Yang – Michaela Sklářová
Exercise chi-kung balances physical and mental functions, improves health, strengthens body and calms mind. Regular exercise positively affects nerve system, increases movability of joints and flexibility of the body, improves function of all organs, immunity etc. The exercise is done at a slow pace in accordance with breath, and, like yoga, this exercise harmoniously develops the personality in terms of physical, mental and spiritual.
Training of 5 harmonizing exercises that equalize Yin and Yang in the body, activate all paths, soothe the psyche and regulate the body as a whole. This means they connect the body, the spirit and the soul and strengthen the physical and mental side of man. Everything is done in accordance with the slow and deep breathing:
- 1st exercise – collecting Qi and taking the arms to the sides – connecting “Inner and outer” – activating all meridians and Qi
- 2nd exercise – stretching the arms and looking to the left and right side – activating the meridians of the heart and lungs, balancing the right and left hemispheres, relaxing the shoulders, neck and nape tension, strengthening the eyes
- 3rd exercise -circling arms from back to front – activation of the front, middle and rear path, relaxation of shoulder joints and cervical spine
- 4th exercise – scooping up the earth and the sky – strengthening the kidneys and vital energy of the kidneys, stimulation of the Ming Men point, supporting digestion
- 5th exercise – calming Qi – harmonization of the psyche, inner calming, strengthening of inner strength and stability, theory and practice
The Breath Ecstasy – Monika Hasalová
Our life starts with the first breath and finishes with the last breath. The life is taking place between that. The breath is a bridge, messenger and bearer of being. It recharges, empties and revives us. It is a means of transport of your mind. It is a powerful tool of meditation. However, this is not done using difficult techniques and complex theories, but by a connection with your breath and energy that it carries. How?
We will practically demonstrate how to connect to your breath and how to recognise the difference between the connection, fusion and just doing techniques. Using the breath we can connect to our power and heal or relieve pain. I will also show you how we use breath to detach ourselves from pain. When you don’t breathe – you don’t feel. In our lives we draw conclusions from the moment of being born and child’s crying. You can hear: “He is crying a lot – this is good, his lungs will be strong as a result.” Is it really like that? How does the first breath look like and what does it bring?
The first breath is an experience which creates a formula, imprint which sets up our relationship towards breathing and energy that it brings. It is subconscious but strongly influencing. It influences the whole our life. Through breath a lot can be changed and healed on the physical, energy and relationship level…. the breath impacts all levels of being – the breath is life manifested through you.
What would happen if we reconnect to this source?
– How does first breath influence our life?
– How to make sure that the first breath happens spontaneously – what will this bring to our life?
– How to help our children to connect with their breath at any time of their life – and through the breath how to reconnect with their inner space and the source of the energy within themselves.
Dear Friends, this information can fundamentally change your view on life and influence the health and the quality of life of yours and also of your children. With each breath-in we take in energy, which we change into self-expression with each breath-out. If there are any restrictions, it will show as limitations in many areas of our lives.
Kinbaku – leading by rope – Janek Šlonc
How to use Japanese technique of bondage for a sensual contact.
If you want to lead, you have to listen and take notice. If you want someone to follow your lead, then your lead should be clear and caring. Thanks to this you can trust and surrender. For exploring these essential parts of bondage, we will use basic tools and principles of Kinbaku.
Using your intuition, senses, the present moment and authenticity can lead you to a really new experience
- Basics of Kinbaku
- Safe bondage and agreements
What to bring: one rope for a couple (for more information, rent or purchase of the ropes, visit my stall), sarong, yoga mat
Attendees will work in pairs during the entire workshop.